by Elizabeth S. Craig, @elizabethscraig
Twitterific writing links are fed into the Writer’s Knowledge Base search engine (developed by writer and software engineer Mike Fleming) which has over 43,000 free articles on writing related topics. It’s the search engine for writers.
Have you visited the WKB lately? Check out the new redesign where you can browse by category, and sign up for free writing articles, on topics you choose, delivered to your email inbox! Sign up for the Hiveword newsletter here.
- Writing To Market – What It Means & Some Considerations: @KhaosFoxe
- Digital Science Releases Scholarly Publishing Blockchain Report: @Porter_Anderson
- The 85K Writing Challenge for 2018: @Julie_Valerie
- A closer look at the upcoming FutureBook conference in London: @Porter_Anderson
- 5 Ingredients for an Awesome School Visit: @PM_Freestone @scottishbktrust
- Writers Learn from Reading / IWSG Book Club: @TheIWSG @ChrysFey
- 368 “best books of 2017” lists: @largeheartedboy
- Thinking about the rewards of writing can be motivation for continuing to write: @SloanTamar
- Reducing the Noise of Hesitation: @MattBPerk
- Never Give Up (Or Why New Writers Feel A Little Nuts): @10MinNovelists
- Don’t wait for your Muse. Avoid precious rituals. Get into the daily habit of doing the work. @inkyelbows